What makes it Unique?
- Stunning arrowhead-shaped leaves with delicate green and white variegation.
- Able to survive in the dry-warm climate both indoors and shaded outdoors.
- Perfect choice for your office tabletops, balconies, AC rooms, and kitchen windows.
- Low maintenance plants with attractive foliage that adds delight to your spaces.
- An excellent air-purifying plant that helps in removing harmful toxins from the air.
How to care?
- It needs natural indirect sunlight or artificial bright lights to thrive well.
- Give the plant some time to settle after receiving the delivery to overcome travel shocks.
- Keep the plant away from AC vents direct sunlight to protect the leaves from burning.
- Reduce the watering in the winter season to protect the plant from overwatering and root rotting.
- Take a clean, wet, and soft cloth and wipe the leaves to protect them from dust, insects, and damage.
- Apply Neem Oil, Eucalyptus, or Citrus Oil spray for best protection against insects and diseases.
- Loosen the topsoil before feeding fertilizer and apply water immediately to let the soil absorbs the nutrients.
0 reviews for Syngonium (Green)