What makes it Unique?
- Attractive foliage with air-purifying qualities recommended by NASA.
- Low maintenance plants are best for your AC rooms and office desks etc.
- Easy to grow plant that can withstand extremely low light conditions.
- Long heart-shaped leaves in attractive pink colors are perfect for your warm and cozy spots.
How to care?
- Best grown in medium to bright indirect sunlight.
- Keep it in shaded spaces to protect it from harmful direct sun rays.
- Do not water and allow the soil to dry out partially before watering for best growth.
- Improper watering and lack of watering for too long can turn the leaves brown.
- Best grown in temperatures above 50 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prune the plant from time to plant to let the plant for best growth.
- Do not overfeed the plant with fertilizers as it can negatively impact it.
- Keep the plant away from draft windows and doorways in winters to damage the plants.
- Reduce the watering session in the winter season, leading to overwatering resulting in root rotting.
0 reviews for Syngonium (Pink)