What Makes it Unique?
- Variegated bright green-colored leaves with silver margins.
- An evergreen plant with a drought-tolerant nature used widely in tropical-themed gardens.
- An easy to care for and low-maintenance plant that thrives perfectly even during challenging conditions.
- A hardy plant with little water requirement that doesn’t attract pests and diseases easily.
How to Care?
- Silver Yucca plants easily thrive in both full to partial shade conditions.
- They do not require high watering sessions and can go on for days without water.
- Take good care of the plant during the initial days to allow them to recover quickly from the travel shocks.
- Water the Silver Yucca plant thoroughly and regularly for the initial days by placing them under direct sunlight.
- They are not picky about the perfect soil type and can survive easily. However, for best growth, you must prefer well-drained soil.
- Prune them regularly as they are fast-growing plants with sharp edges in the leaves. From time to time, pruning will significantly help for better and structured growth.
- When re-potting the plant, always choose a pot with a proper drainage hole to allow Silver Yucca to release excess water quickly.
- The perfect time to re-pot them is during the late evening. Also, remember to keep them in a shady location for a few days after the process.
- Move out the plant slowly from the shady location to bright direct sunlight to avoid killing the plant quickly.
- Do not keep the Silver Yucca plant under direct harsh sunrays and near AC vents as it will burn the leaves.
- Keep the leaves always clean by taking a wet cloth to remove dust and dirt particles from the plant for protection against pests and diseases.
0 reviews for Silver Yucca