What Makes it Unique?
- Colorful and textured foliage that makes an outstanding houseplant.
- An excellent low-maintenance plant with large varieties of colors, types, and foliage.
- One of the best air-purifying plants that smoothly reduces harmful air components.
- It can be easily placed in both indoor and outdoor gardens in a filtered sunlight space.
How to Care?
- Place them in a bright sunlight space for the best care and see the results.
- Always keep them in a partial shade where they get filtered sunlight when placed outdoors.
- Never keep your Baby Croton plants in the midday sun during the summer season, as it will kill the plant.
- Avoid placing them near AC vents as they will die of harsh and dry air.
- Choose a unique potting mix with a well-draining nature to allow your Baby Croton plants easy and healthy growth.
- Never feed them with fertilizer during the winter season as the growth rate reduces, ultimately impacting nutrient uptake.
- Choose a balanced slow-release fertilizer for your baby croton plants to help encourage new growth.
- Occasional pruning is ideal for their growth to help them get the suitable shape as required.
- Balance the watering frequency during the winter months as the growth rate is comparatively slower.
- Check the topsoil moisture before applying water in summer and springs to prevent the soil from getting soggy.
- Bring your baby croton plants inside during heavy rainfall to avoid waterlogging in the soil.
- They cannot easily tolerate heavy frost conditions. It is best to avoid keeping them outside in such weather conditions.
- They prefer a humid temperature. Thus, it is essential to keep them in bright sunlight space indoors.
0 reviews for Baby croton