What Makes it Unique?
- An easy-to-grow plant that do not ask for too much attention.
- An annual creeping vine that can be easily used for your walls, trellises, hedges, etc.
- They are preferred widely for ornamental purposes for home gardens, parks, public spaces, etc.
- Famous for their traditional healing properties used in Ayurveda and Chinese Medicine.
- Used as a medicinal plant to treat several diseases such as breathing disorders, digestive tract issues, inflammation, etc.
How to Care?
- It is recommended to not re-pot your blue Aparjita plants immediately as you receive them as it needs time to recover from travel shocks.
- The ideal way is to keep them moist all the time for healthy growth, but make sure not to overwater them.
- Keep them in indirect sunlight for the initial days after receiving and gradually shift your blue Clitoria plants into direct sunlight.
- The ideal place to grow them is bright outdoors. However, choose a well-lit corner if you want to keep them indoors.
- Blue Aparajita plants generally prefer being in full sunlight. However, a partial sunlight space can also work for them.
- The perfect way to water these plants is by using a water spray as the leaves also require water to encourage easy photosynthesis.
- Never follow a fixed watering schedule as it may kill the roots by overwatering. Water frequently and thoroughly, but do not over-water.
- It is preferable to bring your blue Aparajita plants inside during heavy rainfall as the root may start rotting with too much water.
- We recommend you to use a pot with a drainage hole to allow easy release of excess water from the pot.
1 reviews for Aparajita, Clitoria, Shankhpushpi (single petal, blue)