What Makes it Unique?
- The attractive bulbous base of the plant gives a tropical touch.
- An excellent succulent that fills your space with its hard-to-kill beauty.
- An ornamental plant that demands only a little bit of care and attention.
- Bulbous stem or Caudices that gives a unique shape to the plant.
- Can easily survive placed in indoor spaces with AC rooms
How to Care?
- Adenium pink plants can easily tolerate occasional neglect.
- A quick-growing and an excellent houseplant that needs only regular watering to thrive.
- Water them well on hot sunny days and bring them inside in case of frosty weather conditions.
- They love being in full sunlight areas and need watering at least 2-3 days a week.
- Well-grown Adenium pink plants do not ask for too much care and fertilizer. They can easily go on without fertilizing.
- Always make sure not to fertilize while the plant is in the flowering stage. This may impact the growth of flowers severely.
- Dilute your fertilizer with a balanced amount of water as the direct application may burn the roots of Adenium plants.
- Keep them in areas with bright direct sunlight to ensure more flowers to bloom.
- Choose a high-quality, well-draining, and coarse potting soil mix for your Adenium pink plants to thrive well.
- Either choose to plant them in the groundcover or pick a big-sized container for the plant to grow well.
- Adenium plants need a lot of care in winter seasons as they do not prefer winters much.
- The plant can also freeze even when placed in a greenhouse space in severely cold temperatures.
- Always bring them to the indoor spaces when the temperatures fall and frost increases.
0 reviews for Adenium (pink)