What Makes it Unique?
- Gorgeous, large, and bright-colored flowers are best for attracting birds and butterflies to your garden.
- An easy-growing plant that requires only a little care and attention.
- Native to tropical regions and available in several varieties of colors and types.
- Durable plants that can easily withstand harsh weather conditions and grow 4-5 meters higher.
- An ornamental plant, also used for medicinal purposes, including hair issues or making hair dyes.
How to Care?
- Keep your yellow Hibiscus plants in a warmer location as they cannot easily bear cold or drafty weather.
- Take a well-drained organic potting soil mix rich in nutrients to feed them to ensure the best growth.
- The ideal way to ensure the best growth is by feeding them with fertilizer rich in organic content.
- Do not overwater your Red Hibiscus plants as they do not like living in a moist place all the time.
- Keep your China rose in bright or indirect light to allow them the best growth.
- Choose the main growing seasons, such as August to December, to apply rich organic fertilizer.
- Permanently remove the dead and infected parts from the yellow hibiscus plants to prevent any kind of fungal or bacterial growth.
- Choose neem oil or eucalyptus oil as a temporary treatment against bacterial or fungal growth.
- We do not recommend re-potting these plants for the initial days as it needs time to overcome the travel shocks.
- Avoid disturbing the roots while re-potting, as the yellow hibiscus plants, will quickly die.
- It is recommended to avoid spraying water regularly on your flowers as they can easily attract fungal growth.
0 reviews for Hibiscus, Gurhal (yellow, hybrid)