What Makes it Unique?
- The pink-colored flowers indicate joy, grace, and appreciation.
- An easy to care plant with a perennial flowering nature.
- A beautiful shrub that blossoms gorgeous flowers with a refreshing smell.
- The perfect flowering plant used as an ornamental plant that blooms throughout the year.
How to Care?
- The pink rose plants need a lot of initial care to recover from travel shocks.
- Keep them in a bright sunlight spot and apply some water regularly for some days after receiving.
- Choose a pot with a drainage hole for the pink rose plants for re-potting purposes and re-pot only after a minimum of two weeks.
- Never overwater these plants if the plant does not consist of a drainage hole.
- Keep them in bright and direct sunlight areas as it needs at least 3-6 hours of sunlight every day.
- Choose neem oil, Eucalyptus oil, or citrus oil to spray on your pink rose plants to treat against bacterial and fungal infections.
- Remove all kinds of dead, infected, or damaged parts regularly from the plants to avoid bacterial and fungal growth.
- Fertilize during the primary growing seasons (early summers and springs) to let the plants absorb all the nutrients easily for best growth.
- It is recommended to loosen the topsoil before applying fertilizer to help the soil absorb nutrients efficiently.
- It is best to avoid spraying water much on the pink rose plants as it can easily attract fungal growth. A dry flower will be much safer from all kinds of damage.
- Check the topsoil to ensure that it is dry enough to water again, as too much water will be difficult for the plant’s growth.
0 reviews for Rose (pink)