What makes it Unique?
- Popular ornamental plant with lustrous leathery and broad leaves with stunning foliage.
- Perfect for indoor spaces in a well-lit corner and indirect sunlight.
- Easy to grow plant that grows well for years with proper care.
- Best air-purifying plants for your indoors to keep your surroundings healthy and fresh.
How to care?
- If placed in a low light corner, show some direct sunlight at least twice a month.
- Use organic fertilizer and loamy, well-drained soil for best growth.
- Keep pruning the Rubber plant from time to time to get the size you wish for the plant.
- Apply fertilizer thrive a month. But do not overfeed the plant with fertilizers.
- Water only when the topsoil starts getting dry to protect from overwatering.
- Do not shift the plant directly from low light to direct harsh sunlight. Shift gradually for best growth.
- Grows best in partial sunlight. Keep it in a shady corner to receive an ample amount of the sun.
- Remove all the dead leaves, insects, and dust from the plant to protect against diseases and infection.
0 reviews for Rubber plant (burgundy)