What makes it Unique?
- It Brings Luck and Prosperity as per Feng Shui.
- Native to tropical regions, it can survive almost all types of weather.
- Broad, glossy heart-shaped leaves with creamy white and bright green colored foliage.
- NASA recommended an air-purifying plant with easy to care and low-maintenance nature.
- Perfect choice for your living rooms, kitchens, office desks, and balconies for a stunning look.
How to care?
- Need rich organic fertilizer every one or two weeks for best growth.
- Money plants grow best in warm areas with indirect sunlight.
- Overwatering may result in root rotting, and insects might attack.
- Keep the money plants in shade or indirect sunlight for best growth.
- Keep removing the dead parts and dust from the plant to thrive well.
- Repot the plant in a slightly larger part to ensure higher and manageable growth.
- Both direct sunlight and overwatering can lead to the yellowing of leaves.
- Adjust the plant's watering schedule to protect it from dark patches on the leaves.
- It can grow in outdoor spaces, but too much sunlight can kill the plant.
0 reviews for Money Plant