What Makes it Unique?
- An easy-to-grow plant that requires only minimal maintenance.
- A sub-tropical beauty perfect for those living in warm climate areas.
- An ornamental beauty that suits your summer garden perfectly.
- Easily tolerate different soil varieties that fit excellently with all types of gardeners.
How to Care?
- Red Ixora plants require full sun and only a little space to keep thriving throughout the year.
- Watering them only twice or thrice a week is advisable as they do not prefer being in a wet environment.
- The ideal location to grow your red Ixora plants is in your bright outdoors or sunny indoors. But never keep them in a low-light area.
- Choose a balanced organic fertilizer to feed them every two weeks during the winter or summer to allow the best growth.
- It is best to prune your red Ixora plants correctly from time to time and re-pot them only when the plants outgrow the current pot.
- The best method to ensure the proper growth is to pick a pot with a drainage hole and a fresh well-draining potting soil mix.
- Jungle flame plants cannot survive cold and drafty winds easily. It is recommended to bring them inside a warmer place to save the damage.
- The red Ixora plants can easily be infected by black mold fungus due to a lack of airflow inside the pot.
- Clean your pot using a wet cloth, spray neem oil on the plants and place them where they receive ample air ventilation.
- Do not re-pot your plant immediately as you receive it for at least 15 days to let your red Ixora plant settle down in the new environment.
0 reviews for Ixora (red)