What makes it Unique?
- The lush and green foliage of beautiful small rounded leaves.
- Denser fronds that can withstand arid climates.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Perfect for your home and office needs.
- Air purifying nature helps remove Benzene, Formaldehyde, and other toxins.
- It is ideal for your well-lit kitchens, bedrooms, and living rooms, where they get ample sunlight.
How to care?
- It needs bright indirect sunlight to brighten up your home and office spaces.
- Requires frequent watering. Water at least thrives in a week for best growth.
- Best to grow in indoor and shaded areas where it gets ample sunlight.
- Do not overfeed the plant with fertilizer. Use only organic fertilizer once a month.
- Underwatering can turn the leaves of the plant crispy and grey.
- Ensure not to overwater the plant as it can kill the roots by making it soggy.
- The leaves of Boston fern will turn yellow, and the roots will rot when overwatering.
- It does not grow well in bright, harsh sun rays, and the leaves burn.
0 reviews for Fern (Boston Fern)