What Makes it Unique?
- Dark green and oval leaves with magnificent beauty.
- Attractive-looking structure with a unique curved trunk.
- Low maintenance plant that adds some greenery to your life.
- Air-purifying qualities that help keep your room healthy and clean.
How to Care?
- Ficus Bonsai loves being in bright indoor spaces. So, make sure to choose a bright light area.
- Make sure to feed them with fertilizer every month in summers with a balanced liquid fertilizer.
- The speed of your plant’s growth reduces heavily in winters. Thus, it is not a good option to fertilize them in the winter season.
- Propagating your Ficus Bonsai can be quickly done through stem cutting or a leaf.
- Always choose a larger pot than the usual size to re-pot it.
- Improper lighting and watering schedule may lead to drooping or yellowing of leaves.
- The leaves may also start turning brown if not receiving the right amount of water supply.
- In case of overwatering or underwatering, your leaves may start curling or start appearing yellower.
- Move the plant to a brighter place and fix the watering schedule to ensure the best growth.
- It is a great indoor plant that doesn’t like getting sun directly to them. It is best to keep them away from the direct light source.
- keep rotating your Ficus Bonsai plant to ensure the plant gets an ample amount of sunlight at each corner.
- They are perfect for your outdoor hedge. But make sure you are not allowing direct sunlight to contact the plant.
- After receiving the plant, keep them outdoor for at least 3-4 days to regain their natural strength.
0 reviews for Ficus Bonsai