What Makes it Unique?
- An easy-to-grow plant with cream and green variegated leaves in the center.
- An ornamental plant with exotic perennial foliage that enhances your outdoor beauty.
- A medicinal plant used for many herbal remedies and also food products.
How to Care?
- Choose full sunlight to partial shade areas for Variegated Tapioca to ensure the best growth.
- Well-drained and fertile soil will be the perfect choice to ensure the best growth.
- They prefer being in medium sunlight space. So, make sure to choose a shaded area where they get ample natural light.
- They do not prefer being in frosty locations. It is advisable to bring them inside during the freezing weather conditions.
- Keep them only moderately moist as it doesn’t like standing on wet feet, and it may cause root rotting.
- Choose a slow-release fertilizer for Variegated Tapioca to ensure easy flow of nutrients throughout the plants.
- It is advisable to take at least two weeks before re-potting your plants after delivery to adjust the stress shocks.
- Choose the primary growing season, such as spring or early summer, to feed them with suitable fertilizers.
- Keep an eye on the watering frequency during the winter and rainfall seasons, as overwatering may kill the plant.
- Ensure that the soil dries out completely before you water to avoid applying too much water.
- Never fertilize your Variegated Tapioca during the winter season as the growth rate reduces at that time, and it will be difficult for them to uptake the nutrients.
- The plant will be shipped containing a plastic pot. Re-pot it in another bigger pot after two weeks.
- Keep it in direct sunlight and water thoroughly for the initial days after receiving for the best growth.
0 reviews for Variegated Tapioca (Jatropha)