What makes it Unique?
- Best for first-time planters.
- It can be cultivated anytime and in any environment.
- Ideal for office spaces.
- Wind tolerant nature.
- Blooms flowers with aromatic citrus-like fragrance.
- Best wind-tolerant indoor plant.
- Evergreen dark-green leaves.
How to care?
- It can be placed anywhere but kept out of direct sunlight for the best growth.
- Keep it in a place with good ventilation and natural air condition.
- Remove all the dried leaves and stems to keep away from diseases and insects.
- Avoid overwatering as it can make the roots rot.
- Keep it slightly moisturized all the time to ensure better growth.
- Water weekly only to balance the amount of water.
- They thrive best in medium to bright sunlight.
- Give these some time to adjust to the new environment after the delivery.
- Keep the plant in natural sunlight for some time. Slowly shift the plant inside to let it adjust to the change.
- Do not require too many fertilizers.
- Water only when the soil gets slightly dries. Do not let it completely dry.
0 reviews for Table Kamini (Dwarf Kamini)