What makes it Unique?
- Beautiful white and green variegated foliages
- NASA certified air-purifying plants best for your surroundings.
- Blooms with small white flowers when grown in a suitable atmosphere.
- Spathe-like leaves emerge from the center that elevate the beauty of your indoors.
- Elevates the beauty when hung on balcony and kitchen windows.
How to care?
- Grow them in bright indoors for the best growth.
- Water twice a week only to avoid root rotting.
- Too much water can kill spider plants.
- Pet-friendly air purifying plants that need a little attention only.
- Suitable for both bright indoors and filtered sunlight areas.
- The leaf tips can turn brown from hot sun rays and cold, drafty winds.
- Excessive fertilizers and minerals can also result in the yellowing of leaves.
- For outdoors, keep them in partial shade with filtered sunlight.
- It needs sufficient light and watering for the best growth.
- Reduce watering frequency in winters to protect from root rotting.
- Clean the leaves from a dry cloth to protect them from diseases.
0 reviews for Spider Plant