What Makes it Unique?
- One of the most prevalent flowering plants that provide year-round flowering.
- The perfect flowering plant option for your outdoor gardens and sunny balconies.
- The serene white-colored flowers indicate purity, silence, and peace.
- Woody perennial flowering shrubs bloom with sweet-smelling flowers.
How to Care?
- Always choose morning or evening to water your white rose plants for the best growth.
- Poke your finger in the topsoil to check whether the soil is moist before applying water.
- Also, avoid overwatering them as the roots may start rotting when receiving too much water.
- Slightly reduce the watering sessions in winter and rainy season as the soil absorbs less water in a cold climate.
- It is best to keep them in a shaded corner in case of heavy rainfall as the plant does not tolerate too much watering and thus dies quickly.
- Choose the main growing seasons for your white rose plant (Feb-May and July- Sep) to feed them with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Also, apply water to them immediately after fertilizing them to let the roots absorb the nutrients efficiently.
- It is best to keep removing dead, infected, and damaged parts of the plant to prevent them from bacterial and fungal growth.
- It is recommended to choose a pot with a drainage hole for your white rose plants to let the excess water flow easily.
Note: The white rose plants may not have the flowering or are only in a semi-flowering stage at the time of delivery. The plant will bloom later after the needed care and requirements. Also, pot is not included in the plant, and the structure of the plant may differ as it is a natural product.