What Makes it Unique?
- A perennial plant is used widely for ornamental purposes.
- An easy-to-grow plant that gives a green patch to both outdoors and indoors.
- One of the best air-purifying plants reduces harmful components around you to a great extent.
- A low-maintenance plant that asks for only your minimal care and attention.
- A perfect beauty for your bedrooms, balconies, patios or windowsills, etc.
How to Care?
- Water your Morpankhi plants only thrice a week as they don't prefer being soggy all the time.
- One of the best methods to ensure the best growth for Thuja Compacta is to give it bright direct light or dappled shade.
- The best time to prune these plants is during the end of summer, the beginning of spring, and the end of August month.
- For lush green foliage, water the small Morpankhi plants at least once a day for best growth.
- Keep them in direct sunlight for the initial growth and water them occasionally after receiving.
- Re-pot them as soon as the plant outgrows the pot to prevent more severe damage.
- They can be easily propagated using air layering, seeds, vegetation with stems, etc.
- Choose a pot with a drainage space to help release all the excess water for proper growth.
- The best time to re-pot them is during the primary growing season to allow new growth of shoots.
- Apply an organic fertilizer for your Morpankhi plant with a well-draining nature to revitalize them.
- Prune them from time to time to ensure the best growth for the plants. But make sure to avoid hard pruning.
- Do not disturb the roots while re-potting them, as your plant may die quickly.
0 reviews for Morpankhi (Thuja Compacta)