What Makes it Unique?
- A small shrub or vine grows up to only 3 meters in height.
- An ornamental plant, also used widely for making garlands, decorations, perfumes, oils, and herbal tea.
- White-colored small flowers with dark green plant foliage are perfect for your outdoor gardens and balconies.
- An evergreen shrub that does not ask for too much attention and care.
- They are widely famous for their breath-taking fragrance, especially after sunsets.
How to Care?
- Mogra plants prefer a bright outdoor space with direct sunlight for at least 3-6 hours a day.
- Keep them in a direct sunlight space and water thoroughly after receiving them for a minimum of 2 weeks.
- It is advisable to not re-pot your Arabian Jasmine plant for the initial two weeks as the roots may damage, making it difficult for the plant to survive.
- Only spray water on the flowers occasionally as too much water formation may lead to the growth of fungal infection.
- The soil for your Mogra plants needs to be well-drained, rich in organic content, and fertile for best growth.
- It is used for many medicinal purposes. However, it is best to take your doctor's advice before consuming it in any form.
- Check the moisture level of your Bela plants before watering by poking your finger in the topsoil.
- Apply fertilizer once a month during the primary growing season, such as early summers and springs.
- Never apply too much water to the Mogra plants, especially when planted in a pot without a drainage hole.
- Reduce the watering frequency in winter and rainy seasons as it will be difficult for the plant to survive in too much water.
- Choose neem oil or eucalyptus oil as a primary treatment in case of any bacterial infection.
0 reviews for Mogra (Bela)