What Makes it Unique?
- The most popular flowering plant with low-maintenance properties.
- Attractive trumpet-shaped blossoms with five or more petals are perfect for your outdoor garden.
- An excellent medicinal plant used widely to prevent hair loss, reduce grey hair, high blood pressure, etc.
- Hibiscus Tea helps cure many diseases such as constipation, cold, and fever.
- An easy-to-grow plant that blossoms gorgeous pink flowers throughout the year.
- The perfect choice to attract butterflies and birds to your outdoor garden.
How to Care?
- They usually prefer both direct natural light and indirect bright light.
- Hibiscus pink plant requires at least 5-6 hours of sunlight to thrive well.
- They do not like any specific soil type. However, it is best to choose rich organic soil.
- It is best to discard all the dead, infected and damaged parts from the plant to prevent fungal infection.
- Be careful while overwatering your Hibiscus pink plant, as it may cause root rotting.
- Check the moisture level before applying water after receiving the plant by poking your finger into the topsoil.
- Water them thoroughly in the summer season to reduce the frequency during the winter season and heavy rainfall days.
- Avoid re-potting the plant for two weeks as it may severely impact the plant’s health.
- Choose an organic fertilizer to feed your Hibiscus pink plants during the primary growing season.
- Keep your plant in a shaded place after re-potting and choose evening time for the re-potting purpose.
- Use neem oil, eucalyptus oil, and citrus oil as a primary treatment against any bacterial and fungal infection.
- Make sure to pick a bigger pot size for the re-potting purpose to allow more space for the plant to grow.
0 reviews for Hibiscus (pink)