About this product:
Croton plants, also famous as rushfoil plants, are often found in homes, cafeterias, offices, and malls to add some green touch to their interiors. Primarily found in Malaysia and India, these come in large varieties, and they require less water and maintenance, making them a perfect fit for your interiors. Here we have a large variety of Croton plants chosen especially for your garden.
What makes it unique?
- Large variety of shapes, sizes, and colors.
- Favorable for a humid and warm environment.
- Suitable for both indoors and outdoor but require filtered sunlight.
- Best for air-purification needs.
- Colorful foliage is best for your surroundings.
How to care?
- It needs to be stored indoors with sufficient sunlight.
- Too much sunlight and a dull environment can damage the plant.
- Needs re-potting every second year for healthier growth.
- Overwatering and less water can both be harmful to the plant.
- Grow outside only in a partial sunlight area.
- Water the Croton plants only when the soil gets dry properly by checking the soil's moisture.
- Make sure to have a pot with a drainage hole to help the plant release excess water.
- Use organic humus-rich fertilizer to feed your plant.
- Requires fertilizers once a month only.